Information about Buying Art Online
- If you are interested in commissioning a piece of work, please contact me so we can discuss specifics. If you see a painting that has been sold but would like to purchase something similar please email me.
- Once final payment is received I will prepare your painting for shipping, including a light coat of varnish for protection. If the painting is recently completed, please allow up to three weeks for delivery to allow adequate drying time.
- I try to offer free shipping within the continental US on most purchases. However, shipping charges vary greatly due to the variety of artwork, sizes, location, and your preferred carrier (i.e. FedEx, UPS, USPS, etc.) Please email with any special requests. Most major shipping carriers will provide online shipping estimates from Memphis, TN to your location. I will send tracking information once your package has shipped so you will know when to expect your delivery.
- The majority of artwork will be boxed and shipped flat. However, some paper pieces may be able to be rolled and shipped in a tube if you would like.
- Unless otherwise noted, all work is unframed.
- All artwork is covered by a 100% guarantee. If you would like to return or exchange a piece, just return it within 7 days (in the same condition it was sent) and I will refund your purchase price, less any shipping and fees. Artist reserves the right to cancel/refund any transaction.